Datzmann interact & innovate GmbH
founded March 2016
Managing director and founder:
The scope of our business
The primary scope of our company is consulting companies, universities and public institutions in high technology projects. Our technical core expertise is the combination of knowledge on particle accelerator technology with the experience in nuclear methods that can be used for various applications in other fields of science and society.
We have a strong focus on conducting studies analyzing the interface between stakeholders from academia and industry in projects dealing with knowledge and technology transfer activities.
As a independent observer with long-lasting experience and know-how from „both worlds“ it is our goal to strengthen the relationship between academia and business and thereby exploit the existing innovation potential in a more efficient and structured approach.
We want to contribute bridging the gap between science and industry. Therefore we are supporting and initiating projects that make use of the fascinating opportunities and perspectives in the field or accelerator applications that are waiting to be unleashed. We have the objective to let the society participate in the merits of fundamental research.
What we stand for
- 24 years of expertise with particle accelerators
- 12 years working in industry as head of physics
- Successful participation in a 4-semester executive MBA program with focus on innovation and business creation
- More than a dozen of long term projects in 4.5 years of Datzmann interact & innovate
- Profound knowledge in proton therapy technology
- 12 years experience as radiation protection officer
- Expertise in and connection to the European landscape of radiation hardness testing facilities
- In-depth knowledge on material analysis and modification driven by accelerators in multi-disciplinary fields
24 years of experience with particle accelerators
12 years working in industry as head of physics
Executive MBA program with focus on innovation and business creation
In-depth knowledge of applications driven by particle accelerators in multi-disciplinary fields
Profound knowledge of radiation protection issues
12 years of experience as radiation protection officer